Fax your order to us before 3:00 PM and we will deliver it to you the next business day with our own trucks. (This applies to the greater Toronto area only). For orders under $50.00 there is a small surcharge.
- All requests for Return Authorization numbers must be made within 15 Days of invoice date.
- NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT THIS RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA) NUMBER AFFIXED TO EACH PIECE OF THE RETURN SHIPMENT.
- Merchandise that is being returned due to Direct Line Supplies error, or manufacturer's Defect will be authorized at full invoice price for up to 15 days from invoice date. Between 16-30 days, we will credit 85% of invoice price. After 31 days, there will be NO credit issued.
- If the merchandise is being returned due to customer error, goods will be accepted subject to inspection at 85% of the invoice price for up to 15 days. Between 16-30 Days, then a 50% restocking charge will apply. After 31 days, there will be NO credit issued.
- If for any reason the item, carton, or its packaging is not in resalable condition, NO credit shall be issued. Resalable is defined as "an item you would deliver with confidence to your best and most important customer."
- If you receive merchandise that you did not order, please notify our Order Desk Department, and you will be provided with an "over-ship" label to attach to the Merchandise for return to our Return Centre. No credit is due or will be issued on such items shipped to you in error.
- Non Listed / Special Orders are NOT RETURNABLE except in the case of our error.
- Discrepancies with your credit notes that occur after merchandise has been returned MUST be reported within 30 days of receipt of credit note.
DLS HAS THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON, INCLUDED BUT LIMITED TO NONCOMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HERE.
This warranty does not cover customer instruction, installation, set up adjustments or signal reception problems.
This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage or damage due to acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse, negligence, commercial use or modification of, or to any part of the Product, including, the antenna.
This warranty does not cover damage due to improper operation or maintenance, connection to improper voltage supply, or attempted repair by anyone other than a facility authorized by Direct Line Supplies to service the Product. This warranty does not cover Products sold AS IS or WITH ALL FAULTS, or consumables (such as fuses or batteries). This warranty is valid only in CANADA.
Proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice that is evidence that the unit is within the Warranty period must be presented to obtain warranty service.
This warranty is invalid if the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, DIRECT LINE SUPPLIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIES WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. EXPECET TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY.